Nationwide Recruiting Program – Spring 2024
The schools of the National Public Law School Alliance (NPLSA) are excited to offer a nationwide virtual recruiting program to employers from the East Coast to the West Coast and the Gulf Coast to the Great Lakes. We are combining our resources to offer you an unparalleled opportunity to connect with and recruit students from across the country.
Top 5 Reasons you shouldn’t miss this event!
- You gain access to a deep pooI of diverse candidates
- National employers gain access to a diverse group of schools nationwide
- Local employers gain access to a national talent pool
- Public service organizations gain access to public-minded students nationwide
- There are no employer registration fees
Who is this event for?
This recruiting event aims to supports the hiring needs of large and small firms, public service and government agencies, and in-house legal departments.
When will it take place?
Interviews will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET on Friday, February 23.
Employers: Register by Friday, January 19
Students: Register by Friday, February 2 @ 12:00 p.m. ET
Where will it take place?
Virtual interviews using Flo Recruit allow you to interview from your desk or your dining room table.